Register to become a Member And Receive Updates On New Jobs!
FREE Job Seekers Membership gives you access to our weekly email updates which contain:
- The latest information about job opportunities
- Details about real-life inspirational stories from real Mums who are running their own businesses
- Tips and links to business information
- Information about new additions to the site
We promise we won't send you loads of unwanted email (we don't like that either!)
LATEST NEWS AND FEATURES
- Emma and Leigh Joy-Staines of Forever Prosperity International Group enjoy taking their spot in the limelight and getting their success in the mumandworking Awards featured in the press.
- British Franchise Association recognise Dai Alford for winning Most Inspiring Business Parent and overcoming a tough childhood to become a successful franchise business owner.
- On hearing that she's been nominated for our awards, Adventures of a Potty Mouthed Mummy blogger Sian writes:"When I heard I was nominated for the Mum and Working Awards I didn’t want to hope too much. I didn’t mention it widely. For one I felt like I wasn’t a real plausible winner. I don’t run a booming business. I am not an entrepreneur. But on hearing I made the shortlist, I realised something. My work is hard. I have climbed a steep career ladder and am good at what I do. But my word do I hate being away from my little boy. And I blog about that a lot."
- Total Franchise features Razzamataz Finalist Shelley Fitzgibbon, in The National mumandworking Awards 2014
- babyworld encourage their readers to get involved in our Awards as the Nominations deadline draws to a close.
- The Mumpreneurs Networking Club tell the world about our Awards @Google Campus, London. The Directors of MNC Nicky Chisholm and and Sara Guiel will be on the Judging Panel
- The Consumer Voice shouts about Editor Martina Mercer reaching our Awards finals, Finalist Martina say's: ‘I’m overwhelmed, I don’t do what I do for awards, I do it to keep my family afloat!’
- We're pleased to see that Mitchy Titch gets featured in their local press as they're shortlisted for one of our awards! "Michele Burton, of Telford, set up Mitchy Titch in 2008 and has since seen it grow to more than 30 licensees and 160 classes across the UK and Ireland. The company has won a raft of national awards and now one of Mrs Burton’s franchisees, Avril O’Brien in Liverpool, has been shortlisted for a national Mum and Working award. Read the full article at: http://www.shropshirelive.com/2014/10/02/franchisee-shortlisted-for-national-award/"
- Kate Naylor founder of Bumps and Bashes is included in her local press as she reaches the finals of the mumandworking Awards 2014 in the 'franchisor of the year' category! Kate says "I’m delighted to have been shortlisted, it gives me a huge sense of achievement." See here
- Susan Kemp who owns and is an instructor of Appleton Baby Massage, has been shortlisted in the start up business of the year category at the Mumandworking 2014 awards and is featured in the Warrington Guardian.
- Mumandworking are on hand for advice and info at Baby Expo Surrey. With flexible working opportunity providers videos on display and guidance on how best to use the website at the show. Once again the show was fab!
- Mumandworking sponsor the flexible working zone of Baby Expo Milton Keynes, with exhibitors offering flexible working opportunities for the thousands of visitors that attended. The show was a huge success, see more here.
- And the Knutsford Guardian follow up their story to feature our mumandworking 2011 winner - Frances Donkin from Rhythm TimeAnother of our mumandworking 2011 finalists is featured in the Knutsford Guardian
- Sam Willoughby, MD and founder of What's On 4, wins the Inspire11 award for Entrepreneur of the Year!
- One of our shortlisted mumandworking 2011 awards nominees gets some great local press in the Flintshire Cronicle
- Sam Willoughby helps launch the Inspire11 Business Awards
- What's On 4 founder Sam Willoughby is a finalist in the EWIF Woman Franchisor of the Year award!
- Sam attended the EWIF awards sponsored by Natwest in London in May and said "To be recognised by EWIF after just 12 months of franchising our business is fantastic news. My whole team and our UK and International franchisees are over the moon!"
- Our Inspire10 award win is featured in the Basingstoke Gazette - that's twice in November that we've been featured on the business pages!
- Hippychick mumandworking award win features in the Bridgewater Mercury
- We've won eBusiness of the Year in the Inspire10 awards!
Basingstoke Gazette feature on mumandworking 2010 awards ceremony
We are delighted to be shortlisted in the Inspire10 Business Awards!
Lisa Carpenter of Mobile Car Solution and finalist in our awards is featured in the Portsmouth News
One of our finalists, Enhance Me, is featured in Orkney Today
Our own Zena Scott discusses mothers working with Gaby Logan on Radio 5 Live!
Small Talk, shortlisted in our awards, is in the Staffordshire business press
Rentabuggy is shortlisted in the mumandworking awards as reported in the Coventry Telegraph
Hampshire View reports our win in the HWWBA awards
The Observer 1st August 2010, mumandworking mentioned in front page story!
Our company, What's On 4 Ltd, is shortlisted in the Nectar Business 2010 Small Business Awards and James Caan of BBC's Dragon's Den is one of the judges!
The mumandworking awards are featured in The View
Sam Willoughby is named Womanpreneur of the Year at the Hampshire Winning Women Awards on 24th June 2010.
Basingstoke Gazette tells Sam's story and announces our awards - June 2010
Kidderminster Shuttle newspaper announces our awards - May 2010
I'm Pregnant magazine recommends mumandworking in their May/June/July edition
Daily Record interviews Sarah Beeny and how she is supporting mumandworking - May 2010
Family & Parenting online magazine annouce our awards - May 2010
Sheffield Star announces our awards - May 2010
Whole page on Zena, one of our team, in the Mirror Mirror Online April 2010
Our tips on being a Mum and Working are featured on mychild.co.uk
We are a Quick Click in Pregnancy & Birth magazine
Pregnancy & Birth Magazine April 2010
Our awards grab the attention of Cheshire Families magazine
Cheshire Families April 2010
Sam's support from Sarah Beeny has made all the difference
Woman's Own February 22nd 2010
Sam Willoughby helps launch The Business Mums Conference in Brighton on 5th October 2010. Click on thumbnails to see photos. Sam is also on the panel during the afternoon so come along and ask her some questions!
Sarah Beeny's supporting mumandworking
Daily Express 25th January 2010
Sarah Beeny's supporting mumandworking ... full page interview
Prima Baby & Pregnancy magazine Jan 2010
Be an Amazing Mum...and a workplace legend
Right Start magazine Jan/Feb 2010
Sam Willoughby talks to BBC Radio Berkshire about how she became a mum working at home and why the website is so important to her
BBC Radio Berkshire - 27th October 2009
We are one of the top 50 parenting websites
The Independent Online
Getting back to work by real mums
The Daily Mirror - 6th October 2009 Online version
Mum's the word when searching for a new job
The Cornishman - 16th February 2006
The Sunday Times Style Magazine - April 9th 2006
Reaching Literary Mums
The Bookseller - 28th April 2006
The Guardian Review - April 29th 2006
We love it!
Practical Parenting - June 2006
Job of the Week
Oscar Pet Foods Ltd
Location: UK Wide
OSCAR specialises in providing the complete pet care service direct to the customer – from food and toys to treats, accessories and healthcare products.
Find out More