Register here for regular updates on our latest opportunities and mumandworking news!
Sign up for access to our weekly email updates which contain:
- The latest information about part time or flexible working jobs, franchise opportunities, work from home positions, party plan / direct selling and businesses for sale.
- Inspirational stories from our business and franchise owners who have built their careers doing what they love.
- Articles from our flexible, family friendly enterprises.
- Useful information on career advice, interview tips, training opportunities and flexible working guidance.
- Hints, tips and opinions from our blog page.
We promise we won't send you loads of unwanted email (we don't like that either!)
Latest News & Features
Join our growing network of Independent Keepsake Businesses, offering hand crafted professional keepsakes to parents all around the world with The Keepsake Co.
Leading mulit-sensory music and movement sessions for babies and toddlers across the UK with Caterpillar Music
Life is for living, not just surviving! Start your own journey of transformation and self healing with Portia Oliver Yoga & Wellbeing
A better way to work in care with full training and investment in your career with Prestige Nursing + Care
Build a successful and profitable business whilst helping mould the future of children and teenagers with MagiKats
Love to run your own successful arts and crafts business? Grab a £2,000 grant with The Creation Station
Join an award-winning, family-friendly, supportive network running funky pre-school classes with diddi dance
Join a flexible, family friendly business, delivering high quality, energetic dance and movement classes with Tappy Toes
Have you been thinking of starting a creative home based business? Make some memories with The Keepsake Company
Are You Looking for a Career to Keep You Smiling? Come and join the Arty Splats Franchise Family
Job of the Week
Clara James Tutoring
Location: South East
Clara James Tutoring is dedicated to building confidence as well as knowledge in maths and English in the child’s own home. We work with those aged between reception and the end of GCSE (aged...
Find out More