Register to become a Member And Receive Updates On New Jobs!
FREE Job Seekers Membership gives you access to our weekly email updates which contain:
- The latest information about job opportunities
- Details about real-life inspirational stories from real Mums who are running their own businesses
- Tips and links to business information
- Information about new additions to the site
We promise we won't send you loads of unwanted email (we don't like that either!)
LATEST NEWS AND FEATURES
- Emma and Leigh Joy-Staines of Forever Prosperity International Group enjoy taking their spot in the limelight and getting their success in the mumandworking Awards featured in the press.
- British Franchise Association recognise Dai Alford for winning Most Inspiring Business Parent and overcoming a tough childhood to become a successful franchise business owner.
- On hearing that she's been nominated for our awards, Adventures of a Potty Mouthed Mummy blogger Sian writes:"When I heard I was nominated for the Mum and Working Awards I didn’t want to hope too much. I didn’t mention it widely. For one I felt like I wasn’t a real plausible winner. I don’t run a booming business. I am not an entrepreneur. But on hearing I made the shortlist, I realised something. My work is hard. I have climbed a steep career ladder and am good at what I do. But my word do I hate being away from my little boy. And I blog about that a lot."
- Total Franchise features Razzamataz Finalist Shelley Fitzgibbon, in The National mumandworking Awards 2014
- The Consumer Voice shouts about Editor Martina Mercer reaching our Awards finals, Finalist Martina say's: ‘I’m overwhelmed, I don’t do what I do for awards, I do it to keep my family afloat!’
- We're pleased to see that Mitchy Titch gets featured in their local press as they're shortlisted for one of our awards! "Michele Burton, of Telford, set up Mitchy Titch in 2008 and has since seen it grow to more than 30 licensees and 160 classes across the UK and Ireland. The company has won a raft of national awards and now one of Mrs Burton’s franchisees, Avril O’Brien in Liverpool, has been shortlisted for a national Mum and Working award. Read the full article at: http://www.shropshirelive.com/2014/10/02/franchisee-shortlisted-for-national-award/"
- Kate Naylor founder of Bumps and Bashes is included in her local press as she reaches the finals of the mumandworking Awards 2014 in the 'franchisor of the year' category! Kate says "I’m delighted to have been shortlisted, it gives me a huge sense of achievement." See here
- Susan Kemp who owns and is an instructor of Appleton Baby Massage, has been shortlisted in the start up business of the year category at the Mumandworking 2014 awards and is featured in the Warrington Guardian.
- Mumandworking are on hand for advice and info at Baby Expo Surrey. With flexible working opportunity providers videos on display and guidance on how best to use the website at the show. Once again the show was fab!
- Mumandworking sponsor the flexible working zone of Baby Expo Milton Keynes, with exhibitors offering flexible working opportunities for the thousands of visitors that attended. The show was a huge success, see more here.
- And the Knutsford Guardian follow up their story to feature our mumandworking 2011 winner - Frances Donkin from Rhythm TimeAnother of our mumandworking 2011 finalists is featured in the Knutsford Guardian
Job of the Week
The Baby Hub
Would you like to start your own successful business with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle offering music, movement and sensory play to parents with young children and in nursery settings in your...
Find out More