Volunteering Project Intern - Bristol
Posted: 5th Jul 2017 Closing: 4th Aug 2017
We are looking for a volunteer intern to play a vital role supporting the carers awareness raising project which aims to ensure carers receive appropriate recognition and support. In this role you will conduct research into project evaluation and volunteer engagement, as well as helping to develop resources to promote the project.
What we can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity to build on your skills within a large national charity
- An induction, training, support and supervision in your role
What we ask of you:
- To provide two references from non-family members and other relevant documents related to the role
- To keep to all the charity’s policies and guidelines
- To complete an induction and any training relate to the role
- You must be 18 or over
Up to 3 days a week for 12 weeks.
Voluntary role - Agreed reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
Best suited to:
This is great for anyone who has an interest in volunteering , has excellent written and verbal communication skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Office ideally experience in using Outlook, Word and Excel, has good organisational skills, can analyse and collate information from a variety of sources and has the ability to work as an effective team member.