Volunteering Development Intern
Posted: 5th Jul 2017 Closing: 4th Aug 2017
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer intern to lead on a project to involve more 13-19 year olds as volunteers. This will include conducting peer-research, writing a recruitment strategy and scoping two new pilot programmes.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent opportunity to build on your skills within a large national charity
- An induction, training, support and supervision in your role
What we ask of you:
- Provide2 references from non-family members and other relevant documents related to the role
- Keep to all the charity’s policies & guidelines
- Complete an induction & any training relate to the role
If your interested in youth volunteering and looking for hands-on experience managing a project at a national charity, this is an exciting opportunity for you!
Up to 3 days a week for 12 weeks.
Voluntary role - Agreed reasonable out-of-pocket expenses will be issued.
Best suited to:
We are looking for someone who is: