Posted: 13th Jun 2017 Closing: 13th Sep 2017
Do you have a few hours spare each week and could provide hospital transport to families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness?
We are particularly looking for people to offer transport to families in Central London, West London, Enfield, Harrow, Hillingdon, Brent and Hounslow to Central London Hospitals.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Be able to communicate and be at ease with children, young people and families.
- Experience of interacting with people from a wide variety of background.
- Ability to empathise with families in stressful circumstances.
- Non Judgemental approach.
- A full and clean driving licence.
A friendly approachable disposition is essential and a sense of humour will help.
If you have a few hours to spare each week we would love to hear from you.
Voluntary role - out of pocket travelling expenses.
Best suited to:
We are looking for someone who has experience of interacting with people from all walks of life, has a good sense of humor, approachable and friendly. This is a very rewarding role where you can make a difference by putting parents, children and young people at ease in stressful circumstances.