Tumble Tots Leader
Child/Baby Development Classes
Posted: 6th Oct 2017 Closing: 29th Oct 2017
Tumble Tots Weybridge
The job requires an enthusiastic person who enjoys working with children. The role will include:
- Interacting with parents and their children when they come to our sessions
- Setting up our equipment layouts safely and in time for the start of each session
- Running circle times and therefore learning the rhymes and songs that we will be using
- Making sure the children are using the equipment properly and supporting them to do this.
- Be able to maintain a positive, child friendly atmosphere throughout the session.
- Occasionally covering the front desk, taking payments from parents, recording these correctly and making sure the register is up to date.
No prior experience necessary and full training will be given both in house and on a Tumble Tots leaders course.
The role is 7 1/4 hours a week, term time only and primarily based at 2 of our Tumble Tots centres: Mondays - 9:00am - 11:45am at our Weybridge centre Wednesdays - 9:15am - 2:15pm at our Walton on Thames centre. There may be an opportunity to increase your work hours in the future.
The starting wage for this role is £7.80 per hour. There will also occasionally be the opportunity to cover someone else's hours and work at one of our Tumble Tots parties. As this role is term time only and during school hours it offers the perfect opportunity for someone with school age children.
Best suited to:
This job is best suited to someone who enjoys working with children and getting the best out of them. It requires someone who is ready and willing to build up a rapport with our Tumble Tots and their families and who isn't afraid to stand up at the front of the class and 'shake their sillies' to one of our action songs. You need to be physically able to lift and carry our equipment as well.