Self Employed Letting Agent
Posted: 9th Apr 2018 Closing: 9th Jul 2018
We are looking for local self-employed Letting Agents who want to earn up to 40% commission per let plus an ongoing commission for any fully managed let. As a Student Haus Partner, all you need to do is go out and get the business. We take care of all the administration, property management, advertising and telephone and email enquiry management.
About Student Haus - Student Haus is an Online Hybrid Letting & Estate Agent and helps students and (HMO) landlords with their property needs.
We are looking for a local self-employed Agent who wants to earn up to 40% commission per let as well as an ongoing commission for any fully managed let. As a Student Haus Partner all you need to do is go out and get the business. We take care of all the administration, property management, property advertising and telephone and email enquiry management. We will also help generate leads, however, the main responsibility to find business lies with you.
- Willingness to become a Student Haus brand representative
- You need your own car, Insurance, smartphone & laptop
- Landlord Valuations
- Landlord Canvassing
- Inventories & Inspections
- Tenant Move-in Key Handouts
- Be your own Boss
- You’ll have the flexibility to choose the hours you work
- We help you generate valuation requests
- Home based role
- NO 'Franchise style' up-front cost
- Uncapped earning potential
- Residual payments monthly - whenever you let a property on a fully managed contract you earn an ongoing monthly commission for the lifetime of the tenancy
- Access to proven student letting systems & processes
- Initial & ongoing training & business support will be provided
- Access to a 24/7/365 legal property helpline
Flexible hours to fit around you and your family commitments.
£15,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year
Best suited to:
This is a great opportunity to be your own boss working flexible hours from home.