Sales Representative & Visitor Centre Assistant
Travel and Tourism
Posted: 20th Feb 2019 Closing: 20th May 2019
The role involves working as the first point of contact for all customers at our Visitor Centres in London (Victoria, Waterloo, Leicester Square & Paddington)
- Assisting with departures of all Tours and Services from the Visitor Centre
- Selling products and services such as Open Top Sightseeing Tours, Sightseeing Coach Tours, Attraction tickets and Theatre tickets
- Achieving daily sales targets.
Working hours anytime between 7am till 4pm.
Skills & Experience
- Effective communication and customer service skills with an interest in Travel and Tourism.
- Ability to deal with pressure.
- Great personal presentation, self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent people skills and a sound team player, ability to work unsupervised.
- Target and result driven, attention to detail.
- European languages are an asset for this role but not essential.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or hit the 'Apply Here' button and fill out the contact form.
20 to 40 hours per week depending on which Visitor Centre you are working in.
Hourly rate - £8.50 per hour plus commission
Best suited to:
Someone with effective communication and customer service skills and an interest in Travel and Tourism. You must enjoy dealing with members of the public.