Research Management Team Intern
Posted: 5th Aug 2017 Closing: 4th Nov 2017
You'll be working with a passionate & friendly team to gain a good overview of how research management works and gain experience using various databases and programmes that are involved in research management work. The right candidate will be using their research skills to analyse information and help to write a report about the attendees and impact of the annual Marie Curie Research Conference.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent opportunity to build on your skills within a large national charity
- Induction, training, support and supervision in your role
What we ask of you:
- Provide 2 references from non-family members & other relevant documents related to the role
- Keep to all the charity’s policies & guidelines
- Complete an induction and any training relate to the role
Up to 3 days a week for 12 weeks.
Voluntary role - Agreed reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
Best suited to:
We are look for a graduate with a medically-related, social science or life sciences background and an interest in learning more about end of life care research , an interest in developing a career in research management, good understanding of research methodologies , good IT skills; familiarity with Pub Med and/ or other online databases and has excellent analytical skills.