Policy and Public Affairs Intern, Scotland
Posted: 5th Jul 2017 Closing: 4th Aug 2017
We are looking for a volunteer intern with a specific events interest to help our busy and passionate team looking after policy and public affairs for Marie Curie in Scotland. If you share our passion, are committed and creative then this is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience of managing and contributing to our high profile activity.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent opportunity to build on your skills within a large national charity
- An induction, training, support and supervision in your role
What we ask of you:
- To provide two references from non-family members and other relevant documents related to the role
- To keep to all the charity’s policies and guidelines
- To complete an induction and any training relate to the role
Up to 3 days a week for 12 weeks. The role is based in Links Place, Edinburgh
Voluntary role - Agreed reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
Best suited to:
This opportunity provides an individual the chance to gain practical experience of policy & public affairs. You'll be given projects based on your skills & interests, although you will also be involved in a variety of activities arising on an ad hoc basis and undertake some administrative work. An opportunity to gain skills & experience within a third sector health & social care organisation.