Personal Assistant / Office Manager
Posted: 9th Aug 2018 Closing: 10th Sep 2018
Golden Tours are looking for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager. We are looking for someone who can:
- Organise and prioritise tasks, meetings and calendar effectively
- Screen all inbound calls appropriately
- Assist with internal meetings
- Handle expenses
- Undertake market research and analysis
- Create reports and graphs to help analyse the performance of the company
- Office manager – paperwork, post, filing, handling contractors
- Organise company events
- Build and maintain relationships with business clients
- Work with third party suppliers
This can be either a part time or full-time opportunity depending on how many hours you have available.
The role is Monday-Friday only for 30 hours per week if working during school hours, 40 house per week if working full time.
Subject to working hours per week and experience: £20-27,000 per annum pro rata
Best suited to:
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication and listening skills, good attention to detail, the ability to deal with pressure, honest and trustworthy manner, has Passion, initiative and motivation. It is also important for the candidate to be flexible too.
Type: Permanent Employment
During School Hours
Working at home or Office:
Area: London West
Name: HR Team
Telephone: 02072337030APPLY HERE