Part-Time Office Distribution Assistant
Posted: 5th Mar 2020 Closing: 5th Jun 2020
Three Graces London
Three Graces London is a luxury womenwear brand based in Highbury.
We are looking for a casual part time office assistant to work 1-2 days per week during peak months to assist our Studio Administrator with the distribution of our mainline collections. The candidate must be hands on, able to work independently, have a can-do attitude, a lot of common sense and have a penchant for problem solving.
The role involves supporting our Studio Administrator in the seasonal distribution process, this entails:
- Accepting deliveries and ensuring they are correct to the packing lists from manufacturers.
- Picking and packing orders for stores.
- Generating paperwork, booking in shipments, liaising with couriers and general problem solving.
- General ad hoc admin tasks.
- Microsoft Excel (basic knowledge).
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience with shipping couriers such as DHL, UPS and ability to use online systems.
- Experience with Zedonk software.
Please be aware that this job involves lifting boxes, whilst they are never too heavy, correct procedure must be adhered to avoid unnecessary injury.
Working hours are negotiable although 9AM – 5PM would be preferred. The days are flexible depending on workload and we would be open to working around school hours.
Best suited to:
Someone looking for extra income in a small, friendly, hard working studio.