Part Time Marketing Executive - Basingstoke
Marketing and PR
Posted: 2nd Aug 2019 Closing: 2nd Nov 2019
We’re Reality HR, a professional HR Consultancy providing pragmatic solutions to our clients in the SME sector. We focus on quality, team work and customer care across the range of HR specialisms and expertise.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to seamlessly cover maternity leave, starting at the beginning of November 2019.
You will be responsible for a broad range of marketing and public relations activities. You will be the sole Marketer for the Company. The successful applicant will have a successful track record in marketing with experience in design packages, ideally InDesign and be a strong copywriter; able to create marketing collateral and manage the website.
- Execute the 2019/20 marketing plan by being very hands on with the implementation
- CRM management – organising and updating Infusionsoft database. E Marketing and creating mail campaigns
- Organising events throughout the year
- Writing (from scratch) or proof-reading (web agency’s) copy for Blogs, social media posts, web pages, seminars and events
- Producing marketing collateral using InDesign
- Expanding and leading activity for social media accounts to drive engagement, in conjunction with the PR agency
- Creating and managing marketing content that engages existing clients and generates new client leads.
- Managing third party agencies
- Liaising with our clients to write case studies
- Using Google Analytics to run reports and interpret the results
- Producing Landing pages for campaigns and SEO purposes
- Overseeing our Website and SEO
- Managing all aspects of marketing campaigns
We can offer you:
Lovely office environment, based in The Manor House, Lutyens Close, Basingstoke with onsite parking and a café. Also, within walking distance to Chineham Shopping Centre.
Chance to be part of an exciting, growing and award-winning business with a strong team spirit – everyone mucks in and helps each other.
20-25 hrs per week (over 4 days)
Salary £27,000 to £30,000 (Full-time equivalent based on 37½ hr/wk)
Health cash plan and wellbeing benefit
Best suited to: