Part Time HR Advisor - Basingstoke
Posted: 2nd Aug 2019 Closing: 2nd Nov 2019
We’re Reality HR, a professional HR Consultancy providing pragmatic solutions to our clients in the SME sector. We focus on quality, team work and customer care across the range of HR specialisms and expertise.
You will provide HR expertise across all generalist areas - advising clients directly by phone, email and with written communications and supporting the team of HR consultants and directors.
You will ideally be:
- CIPD qualified to Level 5
- Strong on disciplinary & grievance knowledge
- Robust in their understanding of current employment legislation
- Confident and outgoing with fab communication skills – particularly by phone and email
- Customer orientated – they really need to deliver excellent customer service
- Customer facing – there will be some opportunities to work alongside our clients at their offices
- Able to think on their feet and deliver incisive advice – much of what they will be doing is giving telephone advice to immediate HR challenges
- Commercially focused – they need to be able to weigh up the employment and commercial needs, a key part of our business ethos
- Super organised – able to prioritise – you know the usual HR thing about juggling balls!
- Able to use their own initiative
- A team player – and yet able to work on their own when the need arises
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the challenges of the business
In return we will offer:
- A very varied role – the team all say no two days are the same
- Challenging projects where you really get to stretch that grey matter
- Fantastic range of clients in a huge variety of sectors
- Strong team spirit – everyone mucks in and helps each other
- Fun working environment
- Chance to be part of an exciting, growing and award-winning business
- Free onsite parking and café
- Location within walking distance of Chineham Shopping Centre
- And of course, as HR experts, we are great employers!
15hrs per/week (Ideally worked over 2 or 3 days)
Salary £27,000 to £30,000 p.a. (full-time equivalent based on 37½ hr/wk)
Health cash plan and wellbeing benefit
Best suited to:
An experience HR professional looking for a part time role.