Part-Time Financial Controller
Posted: 29th Nov 2017 Closing: 1st Mar 2018
Keith Goddard Catering
Battersea-based event and catering business is currently looking for a part-time financial controller.
- Preparing the Monthly Accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
- Managing the daily Bookkeeping
- PAYE / NI / VAT Payments.
- Pension Reviews
- Growth Profit Analysis
- Pay all members of staff and all suppliers on a monthly basis.
- Keep track of events dates and related invoices to ensure payment is made on the due date; chasing any outstanding invoices if needed.
- Bi-Weekly financial report to the Director.
Regular working hours 10.00am-3/4pm, four days a week.
Successful candidates will work well towards deadlines and can prioritise tasks efficiently. You will need to be very organised and well presented.
A good understanding of the accounting software “Xero” is highly preferable although not mandatory.
Around 23 - 25hrs a week. Regular working hours 10.00am-3/4pm, four days a week.
Salary may vary from 25K-35K depending on experience.
Best suited to:
Anyone focused, organised and efficient with accountancy / bookkeeping professional experience.