Part Time Baby Swim Teacher - With Aquatots Training Course - Ideal Career Change
Swimming Classes for Children
Posted: 5th Mar 2020 Closing: 5th Jun 2020
Looking for a part time role which pays well, gives you the chance to start a brand-new part time career and can be worked around your family or other commitments? Enjoy working with babies and young children and are confident in the water - why not become a baby swim teacher with Aquatots?
We offer full training so the only things you need to start training with us are a flexible hardworking approach, be able to swim, be comfortable diving under the water (don’t worry if your technique isn’t great, we'll teach you along the way!), able to pass a DBS check, have use of your own transport to carry your kit and get to our pools, and be able to work some hours over weekends as well as a few hours over weekdays.
Teacher training is fun and really high energy as you will be surrounded by likeminded positive and outgoing people who want the same things that you do, you’re likely to make great friends too as well as fabulous colleagues!
You'll receive full training which runs alongside action packed pool training sessions, following a full 9-week aquatots term and taking place in live classes.
During your training course you will be able to pick out the vacancies that suit you best from a list we have reserved for our new teachers, you will be allocated at least one pool. We will not take anyone on to a course where there is no work at the end for them.
Benefits include ….
- Full training to become an Aquatots baby teacher
- Automatic pay rise to £24 PH after you have taught 3 consecutive terms with Aquatots
- Extra courses to improve your skills and teach older beginners, toddler, child, marketing team, pool finding team, teacher trainer
- First aid training for baby, child and adult
- Underwater photography training
- Full baby teacher kit including all toys floats and equipment
- Free swimming lessons for your child (must be within age range for our programme 10 weeks to 7 years old)
- Discounts on items from our online shop
- Commission related to customer retention
Depends on vacancy. Usually around 3 hours per vacancy, there is also cover work available which can boost earnings.
Please note there is a cost to undertake the course of £297 which is a one-off payment, there are no other charges to hire equipment or for any other future training.
£21 ph for first 3 terms, £24 ph thereafter. It is possible to build career and earn up to £30 ph
Best suited to:
Great fit if you love being around children, take great pleasure in being part of their development learning, enjoy being in the water and can swim. We don't mind what your job history is as everyone will go through our focused, in-depth training course. You'll be able to choose your preferred training pool from a list which includes weekdays or weekends so you are able to find what works best.