Online Researcher Home Based
Magazines and Websites
Posted: 19th Mar 2018 Closing: 2nd Jun 2018
Get Paid to Test Websites
WhatUsersDo was set up in 2008 so anyone, in any size or type of organisation, can remotely gather user research from across the world with real people. We're looking for people to join our global panel of internet users and get paid to give feedback on our clients' websites. Use your own computer from home and our software records your screen and spoken thoughts. We pay up to £8 per test.
Please use the 'visit website' link to the right to visit our website and start your application.
Why become a tester?
- Receive extra cash in your pocket each month - payment via paypal
- Have fun reviewing new and exciting websites, as well as some household names
- Help improve the quality of the internet
- Take part in our quarterly competitions and offers
How does it work?
- Receive an invitation via email whenever a test is available
- Get paid via PayPal on the 25th of each month
- Take between 3-5 tests per month, earning £/$/€ 5 per test
- The better that you complete the tasks requested, the more tests that you will be offered
You control when your screen is recorded and can stop recording at any time. Only whatusersdo employees and our clients will watch the video recordings.
Please use the link to the right to visit our website and start your application.
Flexible - set your own hours, work at a time that suits you.
Up to £8 per test. You'll receive an invitation via email whenever a test is available. Get paid via PayPal on the 25th of each month.
Best suited to:
A proficient internet user who's candid with their opinions.
Type: Self Employed
Set My Own Hours
Working at home or Office:
Area: UK Wide
Website: Visit the Website