Musical Minis Franchisee
Child/Baby Development Classes
Posted: 22nd Jan 2018 Closing: 22nd Apr 2018
Musical Minis is business made fun!
Musical Minis provide pre-school fun time music groups. Our music classes for toddlers and babies offer franchisees the chance to be involved in children's developmental activities. The standard classes are often supplemented by contract work with Children’s Centres, Nursery Schools and parties which means there is a great deal of variety in the sessions you can run.
Do you like the idea of 3 months annual holiday? Would you like to work within a tried, tested and structured business; a children’s franchise that delivers a valued programme shaping future generations?
You could operate musical activities for babies and toddlers to assist them with their early development and earn up to £35K per year, working on a part-time flexible basis.
Musical Minis will grant you an exclusive territory where you have the freedom to run as many groups as you wish. So you can keep the business small or, grow it into a management style opportunity with staff; you choose what you want to achieve. This flexibility makes our offering one of the most appealing part-time franchise opportunities for women you’ll find in the UK.
A Musical Minis franchise fits around family life. Most Musical Minis franchisees are up and running in a matter of weeks. The sessions are easy to run and require very little preparation. This leaves you more time to enjoy living the kind of lifestyle you want.
What you'll get:
- You decide on your targets & you decide how many hours you want to do.
- You set the hours you wish to work.
- Children can come with you. No classes necessary for school holidays.
- We help you fit a business around your family life.
- Good financial return - the more you work the more you earn.
- Everything you need to run the business is provided. This includes training, over 100 instruments, stories, puppets, prepared lessons, music and much more. You are even provided with an advertising spend and insurance.
£35k per year
Best suited to:
Motivated people who like working with children.