Marketing Manager - Home and Office Based - Part Time London
Marketing and PR
Posted: 2nd Jan 2018 Closing: 2nd Apr 2018
HotTug - London
Since launching in August, HotTug UK is proving to be London’s most unique experience. With 5 star reviews on Tripadvisor, fantastic press coverage and having had hundreds of happy customers we are looking to grow and expand.
The HotTug is the world’s first floating hot tub and allows customers a 90 minute experience with 75 minutes of time spent on the Regent's canal with up to 7 friends sitting in fresh water heated by a wood burning stove to 38 degrees.
We are looking for a part time marketing manager to help drive the business forward! The position is flexible and can also be done from home.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and set our marketing plan.
- Coordinatie marketing campaigns and oversee our budget.
- Create marketing materials.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns, PPC, FB ads etc.
1-2 days per week
Best suited to:
We are a startup, someone entrepreneurial looking to help grow a new company with existing marketing skills.