Kumon Maths & English Franchisee
Posted: 10th Jul 2019 Closing: 10th Oct 2019
What is more rewarding than starting your own child-centred business?
Currently recruiting in:
Kumon is the UK’s largest supplementary education business, with more than 650 community-based study centres in towns and areas across the country, providing maths and English tuition to children of all ages and abilities. By supporting and encouraging them to work out answers by themselves, Kumon Instructors enable children to become self-sufficient, independent and successful learners. Because Kumon study is uniquely individualised, no previous teaching experience is required to be an Instructor, as full training is provided.
Running your own child-centred Kumon business in your local community provides you with the opportunity of self-employment, with the full support and structure of an international brand, and educational expertise in developing the Kumon Method of Learning. Kumon study centres are run as franchisees with each Instructor being provided with considerable business, academic and marketing support, as well as a generous property subsidy package. After your training, you will soon start building your customer base.
Kumon Instructors are:
- Child-focused and interested in mentoring students to academic excellence
- Proficient in Maths and English
- Highly organised with a head for running their own business
- Looking to develop their own business locally
Kumon Instructors receive:
- Excellent support for setting up your new business
- A generous subsidy package to help you find the right premises
- Your full initial and ongoing developmental training throughout your Kumon career, completely free of charge
- The backing of the world’s largest supplementary education provider, established over 60 years and in more than 50 countries.
You will be running 3 or 4 classes per week. Administration and planning work can be done flexibly from home around your other commitments.
With 100-300 students, your potential gross income could be £30,000 to £100,000 per annum.
Best suited to:
If you’re a professional with a passion for child education and looking to set up your own business we’d love to hear from you.