Individual Giving Manager - Keele
Posted: 11th Feb 2019 Closing: 13th May 2019
Established in 2000, Caudwell Children works to transform the lives of disabled children and their families, enabling them to challenge the barriers they face throughout childhood by providing practical and emotional support.
Purpose of the role:
To create, operationalise, deliver and optimise Caudwell Children’s individual giving programmes in accordance with the current organisational strategy. This support will include cash appeals, general donations, online gifting, payroll and regular giving, mid-level gifts and other common fundraising pipelines (in memoriam, legacies etc.). The role will play also play a substantial part in increasing supporter engagement, in close collaboration with colleagues.
- Experience of preparing programmes of activity and Business Plans to recruit, engage, inspire and retain donors
- Developing and implementing an Individual Giving Strategy
- Achieving stretch goals in appropriate areas of operation Business Administration and reporting structures – including reporting financial performance and forecasts against targets
- Experience of setting and providing excellent care and service standards
- Working with others, preferably in a management team, to deliver high quality results to deadlines
- A sound knowledge and understanding of individual giving – including payroll and legacy fundraising
- Supporter relationship management theory and practice Budget management
- Working knowledge and understanding of Data Protection requirements, including GDPR Working within a regulated environment (in addition to data protection) – including Gift Aid and Fundraising Codes of Practice
This role is office based with some UK travel. Full job spec and application form can be found on our website
£30,000 - 35,000K