Fundraising Events Intern
Posted: 5th Aug 2017 Closing: 4th Nov 2017
As part of the Mass Participation Team, you will be working together with a friendly, welcoming team, passionate about the work of Marie Curie nurses and our hospices. You will be helping to ensure that we deliver excellent experiences for Marie Curie event participants raise thousands of pounds for the charity and secure future support for the organisation.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent opportunity to build on your skills within a large national charity
- An induction, training, support and supervision in your role ? Agreed reasonable out-of-pocket expenses
What we ask of you:
- Provide 2 references from non-family members & other relevant documents related to the role
- Keep to all the charity’s policies & guidelines
- Complete an induction and any training relate to the role
Up to 3 days a week for 12 weeks.
Voluntary role - Agreed reasonable out-of-pocket expenses will be issued.
Best suited to:
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication, planning and organisational skills, positive can do attitude, is 18 or over, has a professional and common sense approach, experience of working as a team and is also able to use your own initiative and keep a sense of humour in a busy office environment.