Fundraising and Events Internship
Return to Work programme
Posted: 13th Mar 2018 Closing: 12th Jun 2018
Three Faiths Forum (3FF)
Looking to gain hands-on experience in the charity sector?
Interested in interfaith and intercultural dialogue?
Then the 3FF internship programme is for you!
3FF is one of the UK’s leading intercultural organisations, working to build understanding and lasting relationships between people of all faiths and beliefs.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to support the organisation’s fundraising team through research, data analysis, event-planning, and communicating with a range of stakeholders (including internal stakeholders, community volunteers, prospective donors, and VIPs).
Typical tasks include:
· Conducting research tasks
· Developing fundraising communications
· Meeting with high profile stakeholders, both internal and external
· Communicating with and supporting community fundraisers from the ‘3FF family’
· Undertaking monitoring and evaluation tasks for programmes across the organisation
· Compiling prospective donor profiles
· Supporting the coordination of major donor events e.g. dinners
What we are looking for:
· An interest in and passion for interfaith and intercultural dialogue
· A positive, enthusiastic, sensitive and inclusive approach
· Ability to work independently and well as part of a team
· Proven ability to complete research tasks
· Excellent written communication skills
· Solid computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
· An interest in fundraising in the charity sector
· Experience in organising events (preferred, not essential)
For full role details and to apply, please visit www.3ff.org.uk/interns/. The closing date for applications is 9am, 12th March 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 21st March 2018. The internship will run from 3rd April to 22nd June 2018, with the possibility of extension.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - people with religious or non-religious beliefs.
This voluntary role is for three or six months, three days a week, in our office in Kentish Town. Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed. 9.30am to 5.30pm 3 days a week with the opportunity of flexible working hours to suit your needs.
Best suited to:
Recent graduates, career changers and women returners