Franchise Opportunity with Sparks Film and Media Arts
Posted: 19th Dec 2019 Closing: 19th Mar 2020
Sparks Film and Media Arts
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding career, part-time or full-time?
Sparks offer unique opportunities for children and teenagers to fall in love in filmmaking. We help them to grow in confidence and creativity, as well as help them to develop a huge range of valuable skills.
Over the last few years, demand for our classes has soared. We have grown from one film school to six, each providing fun filmmaking classes, holiday camps and birthday parties. We’re inundated with requests from parents around the UK to start up nearby. With our hands full running six busy schools, we are now offering this proven business model to highly motivated and enthusiastic people to run their own Sparks film school franchises in their local area.
- Help children to discover their passions
- Enjoy a fun and rewarding career role
- Become a part of a family of creative educators
- Enjoy flexible working hours, scheduled to suit you
- Realise fantastic earning potential, part time or full time
- Build a reliable income and a nest-egg for the future
- Be your own boss
- Benefit from a proven business model of 10 years, with the Sparks established branding
- Take part in specialist training and grow with ongoing encouragement and support
£7500 + startup capital
A minimum time commitment of 15 hours per week is required.
Best suited to: