Customer Impact Support - London
Return to Work programme
Posted: 28th Jun 2019 Closing: 28th Jul 2019
What’s the role all about?
Cleo’s an AI assistant that helps over 1 million people in the UK, US and Canada feel better about their money. She is a fun and engaging personality that talks to you like a real person to help; track spending, set budgeting goals, auto saving money, helping avoid overdraft charges and a whole lot more
Come and be part of a new dynamic problem solving team at Cleo!
As we scale, we find new and interesting problems to solve. To solve these problems, and deliver for our users, we are creating a dedicated support team to make meaningful impact for our customers.
The mission is to quickly improve our newest features and ultimately create the best product for our users. To do this we need a flexible team of driven people to help us.
We have a series of projects that will see you delving into targeted areas for improvement; from conducting user research, to supporting our product teams. Whatever you do, you’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact on Cleo’s success
Some of the things you’ll get involved with:
- Working to support Cleo’s growth, wherever there may be a need: whether that be through supporting collections of Cleo Cover, answering customer queries or supporting our product teams.
- Interacting with our community of users to get an understanding of the real world challenges they are facing as they go through their journey with Cleo
- Identifying improvements to our processes and working with our operations team to implement ideas that make our service better
- Interfacing with our product team, helping to draw insights from customer feedback to improve our premium product
- Driving other exciting initiatives that will shape the way Cleo develops in the future
This is initially a 3 month role position based in our offices in London. In the future, there may also be an option for successful applicants to work remotely and in a permanent capacity
Between 20-40 hours per week, will consider someone who wishes to work part time, full time or school hours.
Salary depends on your level of experience, please state your salary expectation with your application.
Best suited to:
What are we looking for?