Compliance Analyst - Home Based
Posted: 2nd May 2019 Closing: 2nd Aug 2019
Want to help prevent the next financial crisis? Want to help banks help themselves improve culture and culture?
Then join our team!
Innovative RegTech start up firm that has a Global Regulatory intelligence Platform used by banks, insurers, investment firms and regulators needs a Compliance Analyst to join the growing team following a successful funding round. Would suit someone with a legal/compliance/financial services background.
A flexible individual is required who is willing to help with the following tasks:
1. Analysing enforcement cases from regulators globally, writing short summaries of same and tagging with themes and breaches in our content management system
2. Writing short news pieces based on press releases
3. Writing longer form analysis on aspects of financial service regulation – if you are interested in this.
4. Supporting sales and marketing activities
5. Supporting product development in particular as we seek to deploy more machine learning.
The role is likely to lead to other opportunities as our firm grows. Relaxed and flexible culture.
See www.enforcd.com for more information on our company.
15 per week
£12.00 per hour
Best suited to:
This role would suit someone with a legal/compliance/financial services background who would like to work from home.