Aquatots Swimming Teachers
Childrens Swimming Teacher
Posted: 3rd Oct 2017 Closing: 3rd Dec 2017
Aquatots Swimming Ltd
Aquatots Swimming is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated Swim Teachers considering a rewarding and satisfying career teaching young babies and toddlers to swim through a structured and fun programme.
- Structured on-going training & support.
- £18.50 per hour starting salary when teaching solo (£20.72 including holiday pay)
- Approx. 10 - 15 hours per week once fully trained (term time only)
- A job you will love!
- Minimum of Level I ASA teaching qualification with a commitment to qualify for the Level II to teach solo.
- Ability to work flexible hours including after school ( 3pm - 6pm) & weekends - term time only
- NPLQ or NRASTIC life-saving qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
Flexible hours to include school hours and the possibility of evenings and weekends.
Approximately 10-15 hours per wek
We offer £18.50 per hour
Best suited to:
We already have a range of teachers from Mums to men!