Administrative Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Posted: 29th Jul 2017 Closing: 28th Oct 2017
The post-holder is to provide maternity cover for up to12 months and will report to the Deputy Director. You will work as part of the small, dynamic UNA-UK team, which currently comprises of seven staff members.
Your Key Tasks will be:
Providing organisation-wide administration support, including membership and donation processing, events and meetings support and facilities management.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Empathetic to the vision and values of UNA-UK
- Highly motivated, goal-orientated, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Polite, tactful, discreet and resilient
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to work successfully both within a team and on one’s own initiative
- Willing to work occasional evenings and weekends with time off in lieu
28-35 hours per week, excluding lunch hours at the UNA-UK offices in central London.
Annual salary, including London weighting, will be £20,000. Benefits include 25 days annual leave p.a. pro rata for the term of the contract, additional 5 days over Christmas and 7% employer contribution to the company’s workplace pension.
Best suited to:
If you can commute easily to Central London, have excellent written, verbal and computer skills, at least 1 year's experience in a similar role, educated to degree or equivalent professional qualifications, have a basic understanding of UNA-UK’s work and policy areas we would love to hear from you.