Posted: 3rd May 2017 Closing: 3rd Aug 2017
Profixed Interiors Ltd
This new role is to provide support to the Office Manager within a small but busy office. We need an office assistant to join us at entry-level with full training provided. You will need to be willing to multi-task on a variety of duties and have a high degree of accuracy.
- Data entry of supplier invoices
- Assist with the production of spreadsheets
- Cross-referencing supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Re-organising and maintaining the company filing system
- Opening the post
- Ordering stationery and ensuring adequate stock levels
- Answering telephones, meeting & greeting guests and assisting with deliveries
- Maintaining a safe and tidy office environment
- Providing all necessary admin duties to assist the office team
This role would suit either a part time candidate. Hours are flexible and could be worked around school hours or family commitments. We envisage this role to cover 20-25 hours per week Monday to Friday.
£9.50 per hour
Best suited to:
Person & Skills Profile: · This role would suit a candidate who has recently returned to work · Any previous experience would be an advantage · Requires a professional attitude and a good work ethic · Good organisational skills. · Experience of Microsoft Office an advantage