Run your own cleaning Franchise
Posted: 4th Dec 2019 Closing: 4th Mar 2020
Fantastic Services is the leading one-stop shop for all home services, providing 40,000+ services to over 35,000 customers each month. We are experiencing constantly increasing customer demand in the field of professional Home Cleaning and Maintenance Services and offer the ideal opportunity for everyone to start their own hands-on franchise business in London.
Franchise opportunities in highest demand:
- Regular (managing a team of 5 people)
- Carpet, oven and window cleaning
- Specialised deep cleaning
Basic requirements to join:
- A ready team of people to perform the services
- Having your own vehicle and equipment will be considered an advantage;
- Sufficient command of English, including service-specific terminology;
- Knowing how to meet customers' expectations and keep them satisfied;
- LTD Company and PLI;
- Desire to work honestly and hard in the name of your business;
- Ready to invest and manage a business.
Franchise package overview:
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support;
- Immediate start with increasing number of jobs on your weekly schedule;
- Access to a large customer database supplied to you by the Fantastic Services;
- Great commission rates;
- Options for equipment and vehicle renting;
- Exclusive sales training and bonuses for successful additional bookings on-site;
- Developed online scheduling system;
- Administrative, customer service and operations support for achieving maximum profitability;
- Affordable investment with flexible payment plans;
- Long term development and growth opportunity.
With Fantastic Services you will save on marketing expenses and advertising efforts - you will receive not just leads, but booked jobs waiting for you to profit from. Contact us for more information on successfully starting your own franchise business with the assistance of an experienced franchisor.
Visit our site to find out more, our packages start from just £2,000 depending on the model you choose.
We recommend around 40 hours per week, but you can set your own hours.
£30 000-£50 000
Best suited to:
We are ideally looking for people with previous experience in managing their own business, knowledge of the home services field.