- Nominations are open to companies and individuals.
- You may nominate yourself, your company or another individual or another company that you are associated with/know of.
- Companies and individuals may be entered in one or more categories if relevant.
- The awards will open for online nominations on the 2 November 2017 and the closing date for nominations is 8 December at 5pm.
- Shortlisted nominees details will appear online 15 December 2017
- Nominees may choose not to be part of the awards by notifying us by email to email@example.com.
- In the instance where there are too few nominees for a specific category, mumandworking reserve the right to remove that category.
- The right is reserved not to put a nomination through to the judging round should the Organisers feel the nominee does not meet with necessary criteria.
- The finalists and winners will be determined from the information provided in the nomination. Additional information may be requested by the judges.
- Finalists will be notified by email after the judging finishes and invited to the awards presentation event on 6 March 2018
- Finalists and winners may be required to take part in publicity photos and media coverage including photos on websites. By attending, all guests consent to photographs and film coverage being used at the organiser's discretion. Ticket holders and event attendees grant consent for their image and sound to be captured in anyformat and used in future marketing material.
- Winners will be announced at the ceremony and winners are required to attend to receive their award and any prize at the awards ceremony on 6 March. With the organisers permission a representative may be fielded but nominees or a representative must be in attendence to order to be announced as a 'winner'.
- The right is reserved not to make an award in a particular category.
- If an nominee receives an award, the manner and details of announcing such the winner is strictly within the discretion of What's On 4 Ltd. Entrants understand that all awards may not be given or publicised in the same manner.
- There may be prizes for some of the award categories advertised. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. The promotor reserve the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable. Prizes will be dispatched to the winners within 60 days of the awards presentation.
- The decision of What's On 4 Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend the line up, content, speakers or representatives at any time.
- The organisers take no responsibilty for any items lost, stolen or misplaced at the event.
- If a delegate is unable to attend the acedemy or the awards they may send a replacement subject to the organisers agreement.
- Late-comers will be permitted at an appropriate break in proceedings.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the date of the event or the format.
- Registering to attend or submitting a nomination will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms
- Online nominations and votes may not be included if What's On 4 Ltd believe they are not genuine nominations or votes or if this has been incentivised in any way.
- Voted categories may also be subject to judging at the final stages
- The promoter of these awards is What's On 4 Ltd
Job of the Week
Location: UK Wide
Painted Peppermint is a contemporary mobile ceramic studio specialising in hand and footprint keepsakes and all things pottery. At Painted Peppermint we provide a stress free and fun experience for...
Find out More