The mumandworking awards and academy 2018 with media partner Key Women in Business & our hosts NatWest at 250 Bishopsgate, London took place on March 6 2018!
We had a MASSIVE 6,800 votes across just 3 categories and judges declared this has been the hardest year EVER such was the calibre of our nominees so very well done everyone! Who made it through - see here https://www.mumandworking.co.uk/awards/finalists
Our fabulous academy covered a range of elements and topics to help businesses soar - speed networking to make those connections, our blogging panel, finance and funding, confident selling and of course our keynote speaker the fabulous Susannah Schofield OBE!
- Business Parent of the Year- as sponsored by NatWest
- Self-Employed Parent of the Year - as sponsored Daisy First Aid
- Most Inspiring Business Parent - as sponsored by ClassBiz
- Start-up Business of the Year - as sponsored by diddi dance
- Best Direct-Sales Independent Representative - as sponsored by Clarita Digital
- Flexible Business of the Year - as sponsored by Mitchy Titch
- Flexible Employee / Team Member of the Year - as sponsored by What's On 4
- Franchisee / Licensee of the Year (voted category) as sponsored by Morton Michel
- Best International Flexible Business - as sponsored by Potato Print
- Best use of technology or innovation within a family-friendly business as sponsored by babyballet
- Best Charity Offering Flexible Working as sponsored by Children's Activities Association
- Franchisor / Licensor of the Year as sponsored by Blackcurrant Babies
- Working Parent Blogger of the Year (voted category) as sponsored by Hartbeeps
- Best Supporting Network/Individual/Service or Product to Flexible Working (voted category) as sponsored by Miglio
- Nominations open - November 3 2017
- Nominations closed - 5 pm December 8 2017
- Shortlist published online - December 19 2017
- Voting Opened - January 5 2018 and closed February 5 2018 at 5pm
- Full and final infomation to finalists - February 6 2018
- Awards and Academy - March 6 2018
Check back in soon and learn all about our fabulous panel of VIP Judges
Feedback on our events -
I cannot thank you enough for yesterday! The mum and working academy was invaluable. I learnt so much and met many amazing business owners.
Count me in EVERY year!
Such an inspiring event on Tuesday #mumworkacademy, met some amazing people with wonderful businesses
Can I just also take this opportunity to say what a wonderful time I had at the awards! It was great to meet so many amazing women and hear their stories!
#mumworkacademy #mumworkawards thankyou for a wonderful day, wonderful inspirational people but best of all made some great contacts!
I absolutely LOVED the event and want to attend every year please!
We have some AMAZING judges already signed up, some AMAZING sponsors already keen to be part of the action and we know we will welcome a welath of fabulous businesses, enterprises and individuals all showcasing how 'flexible working works'.
For more on last year's event see below! OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE
Impressed by our 2018 event? Please sign up for our newsletter to be the first to hear all the latest news
Why are these awards so special? They highlight amazing individuals, inspiring employers & the many advantages of flexible, family-friendly employment.
Job of the Week
Cook Stars Limited
Location: UK Wide
Cook Stars offers fun cooking classes & cooking birthday parties. We teach pre-schoolers, children and teens at weekly classes how to create their very own dishes from scratch.
Find out More