Be part of the mumandworking awards and academy 2018! Join us with media partner Key Women in Business & our hosts NatWest at 250 Bishopsgate, London on March 6 2018!
Nominations now closed! Want to see who made it through to our shortlist?
Voting is NOW OPEN - to VOTE CLICK HERE NOW
Don't forget in the morning will be our fabulous academy covering a range of elements and topics to help you soar - don't miss speed networking to make those connections, our blogging panel, finance and funding, confident selling and of course our keynote speaker the fabulous Susannah Schofield OBE! So put the whole day in your diary and be part of the action!
GO to www.mumandworking.co.uk/awards/awards-academy to reserve your place NOW (at no obligation, limited tickets remaining)
- Business Parent of the Year- as sponsored by NatWest
- Self-Employed Parent of the Year - as sponsored Daisy First Aid
- Most Inspiring Business Parent - as sponsored by
- Start-up Business of the Year - as sponsored by diddi dance
- Best Direct-Sales Independent Representative
- Flexible Business of the Year
- Flexible Employee / Team Member of the Year
- Franchisee / Licensee of the Year (voted category) as sponsored by Morton Michel
- Best International Flexible Business
- Best use of technology or innovation within a family-friendly business as sponsored by babyballet
- Best Charity Offering Flexible Working
- Franchisor / Licensor of the Year as sponsored by Blackcurrant Babies
- Working Parent Blogger of the Year (voted category) as sponsored by Hartbeeps
- Best Supporting Network/Individual/Service or Product to Flexible Working (voted category) as sponsored by Miglio
- Nominations open - November 3 2017
- Nominations closed - 5 pm December 8 2017
- Shortlist published online - December 19 2017
- Voting Opens - January 5 2018 and closes February 5 2018 at 5pm
- Full and final infomation to finalists - February 6 2018
- Awards and Academy - March 6 2018
Check back in soon and learn all about our fabulous panel of VIP Judges
Why you should be there.....
I cannot thank you enough for yesterday! The mum and working academy was invaluable. I learnt so much and met many amazing business owners.
Count me in EVERY year!
Such an inspiring event on Tuesday #mumworkacademy, met some amazing people with wonderful businesses
Can I just also take this opportunity to say what a wonderful time I had at the awards! It was great to meet so many amazing women and hear their stories!
#mumworkacademy #mumworkawards thankyou for a wonderful day, wonderful inspirational people but best of all made some great contacts!
I absolutely LOVED the event and want to attend every year please!
We have some AMAZING judges already signed up, some AMAZING sponsors already keen to be part of the action and we know we will welcome a welath of fabulous businesses, enterprises and individuals all showcasing how 'flexible working works'.
For more on last year's event see below! PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BE PART OF THESE AWARDS - jUST CLICK HERE
See our 2016 winners announced here!
Impressed by our 2016 event? Please sign up for our newsletter to be the first to hear all the latest news
Why are these awards so special? They highlight amazing individuals, inspiring employers & the many advantages of flexible, family-friendly employment.
This year our fabulous finalists rubbed shoulders and sipped champagne with the likes of Caprice, Anna Kennedy OBE, Caroline Dinenage MP, Sarah-Jane Honeywell and a wealth of amazing, awe-inspiring business mums! Judges described this year's nominated candidates as 'magnificent'.
What was new for 2016? Our mumandworking Awards Academy! Our brand new Academy is a series of events to help you accelerate your business & stay one step ahead. Check our Facebook page for more photos and find out about our winners and finalists here.
Job of the Week
Usborne Books at Home and School
Location: West Yorkshire
Are you worried that you will never find a job that brings financial rewards but also gives you the flexibility to fit around your family?
Do you like the idea of running your own business,...
Find out More