mumandworking awards 2015 - Terms and Conditions
• Nominations are open to companies and individuals.
• You may nominate yourself, your company or another individual or another company that you are associated with/know of. The basis of the awards is that of Flexible Working which generally is of significant benefit to parents. The judges will consider applications from those who enjoy flexible terms for other reasons, for example caring for elderly parents. Contact the organisers for more details please.
• Companies and individuals may be entered in one or more categories if relevant.
• The awards opened for online nominations on the April 14 2015 and the closing date for nominations is 29 May 2015 at 5pm.
• Shortlisted nominees details will appear online after 15 June 2015 in the ‘judged’ categories. Voting will open from June 12 and remain open until September 4 2015
• Nominees may choose not to be part of the awards by notifying us by email to email@example.com by 14 June 2015
• The right is reserved not to put a nomination through to the judging round should the Organisers feel the nominee does not meet with necessary criteria. Organisers reserve the right to place nominees into an alternative category should this be necessary. Please note Franchisors should be entered in the Franchisor category and NOT the flexible business.
• The finalists and winners will be determined from the information provided in the nomination ONLY. Additional information may however be requested by the judges at the final stage. Start-up category should be enter for those businesses which have been operational for up to 2 years and 11 months.
• Finalists will be notified by email after the judging finishes and invited to the awards presentation event on 22 September 2015 at the live awards at RBS, 280 Bishopsgate, London.
• Finalists and winners may be required to take part in publicity photos and media coverage including photos on websites. By attending, all guests consent to photographs and film coverage being used at the organiser's discretion. Ticket holders and event attendees grant consent for their image and sound to be captured in any format and used in future marketing material.
• Winners will be announced at the ceremony and winners are required to attend to receive their award and any prize at the awards ceremony on 22 September 2015. With the organisers permission a representative may be fielded but nominees or a representative must be in attendance to order to be announced as a 'winner'.
A limited number of guest tickets will be available to purchase.
• The right is reserved not to make an award in a particular category.
• If an nominee receives an award, the manner and details of announcing such the winner is strictly within the discretion of What's On 4 Ltd. Entrants understand that all awards may not be given or publicised in the same manner.
• There may be prizes for some of the award categories advertised. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated prize is unavailable. Prizes will be dispatched to the winners within 60 days of the awards presentation.
• The decision of What's On 4 Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. The organisers reserve the right to make amends to these term and conditions.
Nominations opened April 14 2015 and the closing date for nominations is 29 May 2015 at 5pm.
Shortlisted nominees’ details will appear online after 15 June 2015 in the ‘judged’ categories.
Voting will open on June 12 at 10am and close on September 4 at 5pm when the finalists in each of the voting categories will be announced.
Nominees may choose not to be part of the awards by notifying us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 June 2015
The ceremony and celebratory reception will be held at RBS, 280 Bishopsgate, London on the afternoon of Tuesday September 22 2015.
Job of the Week
Location: UK Wide
Painted Peppermint is a contemporary mobile ceramic studio specialising in hand and footprint keepsakes and all things pottery. At Painted Peppermint we provide a stress free and fun experience for...
Find out More