Get ready for our 2016 Awards! We've picked the date, got the venue, all we need now is YOU!
The National mumandworking Awards 2016 will be held on 11th October 2016 at RBS, 250 Bishopsgate, London - click here fror our 2016 awards info, don't forget to add the date to your diary and make sure you're set up to receive our newsletter updates here.
Read on about our 2015 mumandworking Awards with
and in association with Build14me.com
Why are these awards so special? They highlight amazing individuals, inspiring employers & the many advantages of flexible, family-friendly employment.
Our 2015 awards were held on Tuesday 22 September 2015, Venue ~ RBS, 280 Bishopsgate, London and we enjoyed a fabulous, inspiring, empowering and memorable event! Nominations for 2016 will open on February 1 2016!
We received a massive number of nominations for 2015 - double previous figures. The calibre of the nominees was a record high and we were delighted to welcome a fabulous amazing VIP panel of Judges and thousands of votes!
The Awards were hosted by NatWest and presented by Lucy Piper as seen on TV and at major national events.We welcomed amazing speeches from Annabel Karmel, Caprice Bourret and Susannah Schofield! Guests then enjoyed a celebratory, networking reception with the Mumpreneurs Networking Club
Our Awards are all about.......
What they thought of the day......
Had the best day...inspiring and empowering ! - Caprice Bourret
When the idea of sponsoring mumandworking awards was first mooted I knew it made sense from a commercial perspective. But...as I watched brilliant and flexible business after brilliant and flexible business take centre stage.. I realised that it wasn’t just about my commercial requirements..- it was about giving businesses born out of a desire to create working environments - that thrive on excellent people working flexibly, the recognition they justly deserve - Jo Weatherall, Founder, Build14me.com - Headline Sponsor
- The day was magnificent your hard work, effort and commitment paid off for sure.
- It was an honour and privilege to be part of it and is a memory that I will treasure for the rest of my life.
- What an amazing event surrounded by inspirational #mumpreneurs
- thank u @mumandworking awards for this great award
- We had a ball at the mumandworking awards - you pulled off a blinder!
- A fabulous event! Well done and a massive thanks to all those involved in making this a really memorable day
- Thank you for a WONDERFUL event yesterday!!! It was truly inspiring and I was honoured to be there, surrounded by such talented and determined women. What a force!!
- Thx for putting on such a fab event :) Only made better by getting to meet so many lovely people & winning two awards!
- had a fabulous time and met some inspiring people :)
- fantastic day yesterday at the @mumandworking awards
- What a brilliant event yesterday @mumandworking awards. Completely awe inspiring finalists and winners (and grand keynote speakers too)
- Feeling inspired by these amazing female entrepreneurs here today at #mumandworking awards!
Check our Facebook page for more photos and find out about our winners and finalists here.
Will you be a winner for 2016? Get prepared with our How to win Business Awards
All images courtesy of Sophie Sheinwald Photography
Job of the Week
Pink Link Ladies
Location: UK Wide
Run your own membership organisation within your franchise territory offering local network groups to women in business with monthly meeting and social events.
You will promote your network...
Find out More